SUPPLEMENTS

Newsletter

Register to our newsletter in order to receive offers and new products

Αποστολή

Secure online transactions

Learn more here

Cloud Zoom small image
-33%
Click on the photo to zoom

SKY PREMIUM LIFE ALOE VERA LEMON TASTE 480ml

SKY PREMIUM LIFE

21,10 € 14,14 €

In stock
Items in stock: 3
Quantity:
+ -

Add to WishList

Sky Premium Aloe Vera contains organic Aloe Vera Jelly with 99% purity and high concentration (200: 1).

100% aloe vera gel in each dose, enriched with vitamin E, zinc and biotin. "

Aloe vera is composed of amino acids, minerals and sugars that help strengthen the human body, repair tissue damage and reduce inflammation.

Although Aloe Vera is made up of about 99% water, the remaining 1% is extremely powerful and contains many vital minerals for the growth process and the healthy functioning of all systems in the human body.

The ingredients of aloe can be grouped into the following categories: vitamins, minerals, enzymes, lignin, amino acids, anthraquinones, saponins, fatty acids, salicylic acid. 

According to all the research that has been done, barbadensis miller is the best variety of aloe, both for topical (external) and for internal (oral) use. 

Aloe Vera contains the so-called proteolytic enzymes that affect the regeneration of dead skin cells in the scalp, which affects the health of the hair and makes the hair smooth and shiny. Promotes hair growth, prevents itching of the scalp and reduces dandruff.

Aloe Vera jelly contains two basic hormones: Auxin and Giverelin. These two hormones contribute to faster wound healing and have anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. In addition, Aloe is used to effectively treat chronic skin conditions such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.

 

Aloe Vera contributes to:

Improving the condition of the digestive system.

Strengthening the immune system.

Helps heal wounds, burns and inflammation.

Lowers cholesterol.

Reduces the symptoms of psoriasis and other skin diseases.

It alkalizes the body.

It has antioxidant and antibacterial properties.

It affects wrinkles and increases skin elasticity.

Prevents and cures acne.

Strengthens hair, nails, etc.

 

Sky Premium Aloe Vera has an excellent lemon flavor, with a high concentration of organic Aloe Vera barbadensis miller (200: 1).

Does NOT contain Aloin.

It does NOT contain sugar and other artificial sweeteners, only the sweetener Stevia. 

DOSAGE:

20ml (1.5 spoon) 1-2 times a day, in the morning and / or before bedtime. It can be used as is, or mixed with ½ a glass of water or juice. Shake well before use. Keep it in the refrigerator after opening.

Available in a 480ml package in a glass bottle.

 

Precautions

Keep in mind that dietary supplements are not intended to cure or prevent any disease and are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet. Do not exceed the indicated dose. Contraindicated for patients with renal insufficiency and cirrhosis of the liver. Consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product if you are pregnant, breast-feeding or taking other medicines. Store at room temperature. Keep it away from children. Do not use after the expiration date.

Sky Premium Life supplements are designed to fill in the gaps in your diet and fully unlock your potential. Our product line is based on vitamins, minerals, plant extracts and other substances that are essential for the human body. Sky Premium Life nutritional supplements are made with the guarantee of a medicinal product. In the production process we use natural and laboratory ingredients of high quality, exceptional purity and always in concentrations ideal for the needs of modern men and women.

Sky Premium Aloe Vera is manufactured in Greece and meets all the criteria for the quality and reliability of the products from the group of food supplements, while Sky Pharm SA is certified according to the ISO 9001: 2008 standard and its production capacity is in accordance with the certifications and standards of GMP (Good Production Practices) and GDP (Good Distribution Practices).

RELATIVE PRODUCTS

sky_premium_life_premium_male
-33%

SKY PREMIUM MALE FORMULA 60TABS

SKY PREMIUM LIFE

25.75 €

17.25 €
sky_premium_aloe_vera_480ml
-33%

SKY PREMIUM LIFE ALOE VERA LEMON TASTE 480ml

SKY PREMIUM LIFE

21.10 €

14.14 €
sky_premium_collagen_480ml
-33%

SKY PREMIUM COLLAGEN STRAWBERRY TASTE 480ml

SKY PREMIUM LIFE

34.60 €

23.18 €
sky_premium_hyaluronic_100ml
-33%

SKY PREMIUM HYALURONIC ACID 100ml

SKY PREMIUM LIFE

48.90 €

33.00 €

back